Our strawberry patch is multiplying! I can't believe how fast our strawberry plants are growing-and they are loaded with blossoms! I love the fruit season...enjoying each different fruit as they become ripe. It reminds me of the Fruit of the Spirit in Galatians 5:22-23. "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering (patience), kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law." I'm so glad the Lord is patient with me in growing this fruit...one fruit at a time...one season at a time...not by my own striving, but by the grace of God! GOD IS SO GOOD!!!
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Strawberries!!!
Our strawberry patch is multiplying! I can't believe how fast our strawberry plants are growing-and they are loaded with blossoms! I love the fruit season...enjoying each different fruit as they become ripe. It reminds me of the Fruit of the Spirit in Galatians 5:22-23. "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering (patience), kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law." I'm so glad the Lord is patient with me in growing this fruit...one fruit at a time...one season at a time...not by my own striving, but by the grace of God! GOD IS SO GOOD!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment