Thursday, April 10, 2008

Welcome



Welcome to our blog!!! I thought it would be fun to start a blog to keep you all up-to-date on the happenings in Mr. & Mrs. Rogers' Neighborhood. Libby is here to welcome you-and, NO her mama doesn't dress her funny...she likes to be in charge of that these days! (I think it's actually Gi Gi that dresses her funny-donating most of Libby's outfit today!) Here she is off to play in her "fort" with her buddy Gracie who follows her around the yard wherever she goes. Everyone needs a good friend! Especially one like Libby who has JOY bubbling up out of her!!! It's so contagious. It reminds me of Psalm 28:7 -"The Lord is my strength and shield. I trust him with all my heart. He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy. I burst out in songs of thanksgiving." May all of your hearts be filled with the joy of the Lord today!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

FIRST POST EVER!!!!!!

Ha! I love people that start blogs. ;) It's what all the cool people are doing. Trust me.

I haven't talked to you guys in so long, but it feels like I do because of my parents and Markie. They keep me up to date. Take care!

Unknown said...

Libby,I Love your outfit !!! Looks like you have so much fun dressing up.I'll be looking for more cool stuff.

I Love You,
GIGI

SEE YA LATER ALLIGATOR !!!