Friday, July 11, 2008

A Summer of Firsts!





We're having a great summer so far! Daniel had his FIRST popcicle last week and LOVED it! Notice him holding a spoon too...that's his new thing. First thing in the morning he runs to the silverware drawer asking for a spoon (he calls it "op"). "op please, op please...." He's teething, so I think it must feel good on his gums.



And Libby got her FIRST hammer!!! She's been hammering nails into just about anything she can-with permission first. Riley has since painted the handle of her hammer pink and the head gold...it's stylin'--just like her hair!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Very fun!!!

Kym said...

I am so glad you found me on Facebook - and it was so fun to find out that you have a blog! It will be great to keep in touch!! You have a really cute family!! I can't believe how big your kids have gotten!!

Heather said...

Hey Lindsay, I linked over here from your facebook page. So glad to have come across you! Your kids are so cute! Your daughter looks a lot like you. I've been blogging too, check it out heatherbarlow.blogspot.com

Jen said...

Your family is SO VERY CUTE and once again, your daughter looks so much like you! I'll be back to read through your whole blog soon!