Tuesday, August 12, 2008

WE LOVE CRAIGSLIST!!!



Riley has turned me into a craigslist junkie!!! He found a trampoline on there for us in great condition for FREE!!!!!! Libby was SO suprised when we went to pick it up! We've had so much fun on it. Libby has really gained a lot of balance and control as well as confidence jumping on it. Daniel has just this week really started to enjoy it and has had fun being bounced around by his sister! I can't resist it either! The week after Riley found the trampoline on craigslist, I found some bark for my flowerbeds for FREE also! I had been praying for a while for bark and was so totally blessed to be able to beautify our yard for FREE!!! It reminds me of Psalm 37:4. It says: "Delight yourself in the LORD and He will give you the desires of your heart." God is SO good!

No comments: