Sunday, October 19, 2008

Memory Tag!---You're it!

My friend Heather did this memory tag on her blog. I left her a memory and wanted to do it on mine. It could be fun!

1. As a comment on my blog leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a lot or a little, anything you remember.

2.Next repost these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me I'll assume you are playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you!

Play with me--we'll have fun going down memory lane together!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks for playing! That was so fun to be reminded of those memories! I was just talking about that trip to Walmart the other day to my mom! Remember the radio station was there? And they were stinkers and wouldn't say Happy Birthday on air. We were so bummed. Another memory I have is playing a blind fold game at your house where we'd blindfold each other and reach into a bowl and have to guess what was in it. I remember using noodles. Ewww.....slimy! And of course there was volleyball......we rocked!!

Kym said...

As I think back - my memories are kind of old! I remember you babysitting us many, many years ago. I remember taking plastic gloves and filling them with popcorn and a fire ball to make a Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer. I also vividly remember you painting my nails with cute holiday pictures on Christmas Eve. Another thing I remember is going to the craft fairs at the old West Wood Mall and seeing all the things you and your Mom had created - including hair bow barrettes that I often wore. My goodness, quite the memories.
(PS if you want to find my memory tag, it is back on July 26.)

Jen said...

Memories. . . oh I have SO many! I remember playing volleyball together. I remember all the fun times where you and Michelle invited me along with your "cool" group of friends even though I was a grade younger. I remember watching the movie on TV called Midnight Child (you remember that? It was freaking scary and evil and we were SO SCARED). Then you and I had to walk around the block to your house in the dark and we were freaking out! Do you remember that? The other thing I think of is this home video we have of you, your mom, Jason, Hilary and Amanda over visiting at our house. It's hilarious to watch. We were playing basketball on Darrell's nerf hoop (only about 4 inches wide) and Jason was DUNKIN' them as we was so tall!

Anonymous said...

Hey there, Rogers Family! There are WAY too many memories that are SO old I can hardly remember them anymore but I'll try.... ;0) Some of my fav memory of Ri and Lu would have to be when we were all kid-less and living in Poky. How many prayer battles did we fight together?!?! I remember laying hands on so many different buildings in that town...I think I got over my fear of praying out loud by doing that, actually. I also remember all the great (& sometimes not so great) times we all had working with the youth back at Assembly. Then there was the great Fruit-Loops-Every-Where-Including-The-Crevasses Incident in Trev's old car, the Bowling-Ball-In-The-Knee Incident and the forever classic Why-Did-We-Give-Them-Our-House-Key???? Incident :0) Anyway, have a good one. Love ya, KT