....so I've started making our own bread--mainly because it's cheaper to make than to buy bread at the store, but it turned out so good I just keep making it! And who doesn't LOVE fresh, warm, homemade bread?! Besides, it's nice to know what is going into the food that we eat! I got the recipe HERE from doing an online search. I've altered the recipe a little bit and it still turns out great! If any of you have a great bread recipe I'd love if you would share! Just leave me a comment with it. Happy baking!
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Mmmmmm.......
....so I've started making our own bread--mainly because it's cheaper to make than to buy bread at the store, but it turned out so good I just keep making it! And who doesn't LOVE fresh, warm, homemade bread?! Besides, it's nice to know what is going into the food that we eat! I got the recipe HERE from doing an online search. I've altered the recipe a little bit and it still turns out great! If any of you have a great bread recipe I'd love if you would share! Just leave me a comment with it. Happy baking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That looks and sounds delicious! Will you please share how you altered the recipe you posted here? Thanks so much!
Post a Comment