Monday, September 14, 2009

FLusHeD!!!

Since my morning has started out with a bang, I thought I'd share! Besides, who doesn't need a big laugh early in the morning-and if I don't laugh, I might cry! :) I heard Daniel walk to the bathroom this morning saying, "I didn't poop in my underwear"...I was a little suspicious. But before I got to the bathroom to check on him I heard a FLUSH! I ran in there and saw him wiping himself and noticed that his unders weren't around so I asked him where they were. He said, "I flushed them, they were yucky!" Oh, great! Looks like Riley has his work cut out for him today...when he gets home, I'll ask if he wants to go fishing! Hope none of you can beat my story for today. Sorry, no pictures...the evidence has been FLUSHED!!! I'll keep you updated!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Ha ha ha!!! Ya, you gotta laugh at that one!!