Monday, September 28, 2009

Toothless

I can't believe my Libby is growing up SO FAST-way too fast!!! She lost her first tooth today. It's just been barely hanging in for a couple days and today was the day! Riley was helping Libby work on it this morning and it started to bleed a little bit and she wasn't too sure about the blood...after a few more minutes Riley twisted her tooth out, but didn't tell her right away. She had no idea. He told her to go ahead and look in the mirror and try to wiggle it some more and as soon as she saw that her tooth was gone (the blood didn't help, either!) she started SCREAMING!! It was quite dramatic for a few minutes.


Riley and I kept looking at each other trying not to laugh-we didn't do a very good job at not laughing though. After Libby got over the initial shock of her tooth being gone--and being sad because she "really didn't want her tooth to be out"-- she asked Riley why it didn't hurt when her tooth came out :) Too funny!
Anyways, Libby was so excited today and had to tell just about everyone that she lost her first tooth. To celebrate, we let Libby choose somewhere special to go tonight for a treat. She chose Krispy Kreme! It was pretty yummy and the kids thought it was fun to get cool hats there.

I thought this was a sweet picture! They sure do love each other!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

How sweet! I can't believe how much your daughter looks like you!

wendy lee said...

It was so nice to see your comments on my blog- I havn't seen you forever but it was fun to see your sweet little family, (your kids look so much like you) I hope things are going well with you.