Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Just Right

This is the little rocking chair that I had when I was a little girl. It's fun to see it getting some real use again. The kids love to sit and read in it and now that Simon has learned how to get up in it by himself, it's his new favorite spot! It's just the right size for him. I love having my own little spot too! It's upstairs on the office couch. It's nice to have a cozy, quiet place to spend time with the Lord in the mornings before the rest of the family wakes up. I've realized how necessary it really is to make the sacrifice to get up a little earlier and take care of my spiritual needs before anything else. It sure changes my outlook on my day and makes the day a little more peaceful. Do you have a favorite spot where you spend your quiet time? You should find one today!

No comments: