Tuesday, January 31, 2012

McCall Winter Carnival

Yesterday we headed up to McCall for their Winter Carnival. It was fun to take a little road trip and to go play in some snow.


There were a few snow sculpture slides that the kids had fun playing on.


Simon got to go sledding for the first time!
We met a nice family there who shared their sleds with us :)





Payette Lake all snowed-over.


I thought this was a cute little church. It looked all Christmas-y


Look at this birdhouse made our of a ski boot!!


Daniel's favorite sculpture...Buzz Lightyear.
There was some work being done on its arm- "I'm melting!"


Simon mostly hung out like this the entire time. What a sweet boy!


I don't think I would want to be standing under this at the wrong time!

Daniel found just about every puddle...what little boy could resist?!


Sesame Street


No comments: