Sunday, March 4, 2012

Catching up



The past few weeks have flown by. Here's some photos catching up on what we've been up to...


The kids love to play at the skate park. This year Daniel's actually able to climb out by himself :)






I was able to go out with some friends and celebrate a couple of their birthdays. I am SO thankful for such great friends.



Here's another birthday that I was so excited to celebrate! Daniel turned 5 this year. We went out on an ice cream birthday date. I love my little man!



Libby has discovered that she likes playing Riley's guitar.



Daniel got an airplane kit for his birthday. He and Riley spent part of the morning putting it together.



Birthday breakfast for my mighty man! Biscuits and gravy complete with a birthday candle!



Finally a warm, sunny day. It was Simon's first time playing on the green belt. On our way home we stopped by the school and played on the playground. It was such a fun afternoon.


No comments: