Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Kimberly!!



Our good friend Kimberly's birthday was at the end of July. I had the kids pose in a picture "saying" her name in Daniel's sign language. We've been teaching him to sign since he was just a few months old and somehow Kimberly ended up with a sign for her name (created by Daniel). He doesn't even try to say "Kimberly" and even when we say her name in conversation, he raises his arm up signing her name. How sweet!!! They sure do love their Kimberly!




Kimberly, thanks for being such a great friend and for loving our kids so much. I know that I can call on you at any time to help me out with them. They love you so much and love spending time with you. Thank you for being such a good influence on their lives! You are so beautiful and so full of the Love of God...it just pours out of you! I want to be like you when I grow up! Love you! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I love you so much, Lindsay!!! :)

Kimberly