Tuesday, August 12, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US!


August 2nd was our 11th anniversary!!! Wahooooo! It's been a GREAT 11 years full of adventure. It's so awesome to be married to your bestest friend ever. It just gets better and better every year. My husband is so good to me! For our anniversary this year we sent the kids off to our friend's house for a few days (THANKS MARTINEZ FAMILY!) and we just had some fun time together staying in town and driving around in the "hot rod". I don't think I even had to do the dishes all weekend...did I mention that my husband is so good to me?! Riley took me to Roaring Springs Waterpark and it was so much fun! He talked me into going on all the scary rides even the "Avalanche". It was just fun being like kids again.
We also went flyfishing on the Owyhee river in Oregon. It was beautiful! Even though we didn't catch any fish (not even the ones we could see that were 5 feet in front of us or the one that bumped into Riley's leg!) it was so nice being out on the river again- I hadn't been fishing in a few years.




The Lord has really blessed our marriage and given us wonderful kiddos to raise together! We are so happy!! I'm so excited to see what the next 11 years has in store for us!

No comments: