Saturday, October 18, 2008

Lizaso Duathlon #1


We participated in a duathlon this morning with our running groups and had SO much fun!! We marked out a course through our neighborhood-the Lizaso subdivision-last night. Libby even biked it with Riley and I ran, pushing Daniel in the stroller. Libby had a couple "munches" on her bike, but she did a great job- and became a "real" biker. You'll have to ask her about that story! So today we ran 3.1 miles and biked 6.2 miles. I was so amazed that I was able to run the whole distance without stopping (except once to find a course arrow marker!) Everyone did such a great job!



Here are all of us girls at the starting line...and Jordan too (Carrie's son)! He ended up finishing faster than all of us-even the guys! Way to go Jordan!!!





Here are the guys ready to start!

Here are our great friends, Kevin and Carrie-who ran the CHICAGO MARATHON last Sunday! Way cool, huh?! I'll post more on that soon!!!



Here I am finishing! Yeah!!! Thanks, Kevin for letting me borrow your bike!



Kari and Kandle just finishing too! Great job!

No comments: