Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Toy Stuffing


I discovered one of Daniel's new hobbies yesterday-STUFFING TOYS DOWN THE HEAT VENT in his bedroom. He was supposed to be taking a nap, but decided to figure out how to take the vent out of the floor instead and see how many toys he could stuff down inside! He was pretty please with himself-and I was impressed at how many blocks/stuffed animals/plastic ducks I was able to retreive from the duct work-NOT!!!! He's such a little curious boy-you just gotta love him!!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Oh, my gosh! That is so funny! Hey~I just ran into Kim-don't-know-her-current-last-name Michelle's mom. She was working at a craft store here in Poky. I guess Shawna finally got married and has a daughter named Xena (Zen-Ya) who just turned one. (Maybe you know this?) She showed me a picture and even with a hispanic daddy, that little doll looks exactly like her! It was good to see Kim, although it made me miss the good old days!

Kym said...

Oh my goodness! I'm glad you found the toy stash before it did damage to your furnace. What a handful!!! :-)

Hil, Ian and Chet said...

That is hilarious!!! I remember being scared of what was in the vent much less taking the cover off to put something in it! He is such an imaginitive little guy. Are you monitoring the toilets yet?!!!