Saturday, December 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Riley!!!


Yesterday was Riley's birthday! I just wanted to wish him a happy birthday!!! I am SO blessed to have Riley in my life. He is my bestest friend EVER!!! I'm so thankful that he is such a hard worker and provides so well for us. I'm glad that he thinks it is so important for me to stay home with our kids...I feel spoiled being able to do that! I love his sense of humor and his laughter-it's contagious!! If you know him well, he's always cracking some joke or pulling some kind of prank. He is the instigator of all things fun in our house! He is the kind of man that Libby and Daniel can truly look up to and I'm thankful that they have such an awsome Daddy!!! Riley is a man of integrity, someone who never gives up during the hard times and loves the Lord with all of his heart! I love you, Riley!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

What a sweet post! Happy Birthday to Riley yesterday :)

I got your sweet Christmas card, thank you so very much!

Kimberly said...

Happy Birthday Riley! We didn't forget just never sat down to send an email or message. Hope you had a GREAT day! We love the family pictures! Thanks for sending them.
Love ya, Kim, Travis, Madeline & Marshall