Who said my DANIEL could grow up SO fast?! 
Here's Daniel before church one Sunday...doesn't he look so big?! It's really hit me lately that he's not such a tiny boy anymore. It's kind of bittersweet. It's hard to imagine that he's almost two!!! The past few months he has changed so much... His vocabulary has exploded and his sense of humor is really starting to come out. He's such a little tease! He loves hiding anywhere (especially the front closet) and then pops out yelling "suprise"!!! He has fun playing dress-up with Libby...no, he's NOT allowed to wear princess dresses and high heels. We limit it to fireman outfits and diaper hats!!!
The other day Daniel got to finger paint for the first time. He really enjoyed playing in it and thought it was great to eat too!!!
5 comments:
What a cutie! Isn't it crazy how fast they grow? I'm in awe that my baby is almost 18 months! AHHHH! Oh and colored yogurt for finger painting? GENIUS I tell you, GENIUS. I'm SO gonna try that!
That's hilarious! The yogurt is a great idea too - I'll have to try that...I don't dare use REAL paint for the same reason. Ha ha!When is Daniel's birthday? He and Zach must be pretty close in age; Zach will be 2 on the 25th of this month.
He is getting so big! I love both of your kids! They are going to be world changers. I like the last photo the best. I love how kids are so curious....just look at him checking that popcorn out!
Oh, they grow up so fast, don't they? He is getting big! It's been great to watch your little family grow up on here! Love ya!
Wow! What a big boy. I love this age. Sorry, we haven't shipped Libby's birthday package yet. I'm thinking now it might be better to add Daniel's and send them all off together. Give them both kisses for us. Love ya!
Post a Comment