Friday, January 23, 2009

Lite Brite




Can you believe they still have Lite Brites!?!? Libby bought one the other day with some of her birthday money and has had so much fun with it. Hers is a Lite Brite Cube...there are 4 sides to make pictures on. Way Cool!! It brought back a lot of childhood memories for Riley and I too. Libby was so proud of the car that she made and even got to take her own picture of it! Thanks Grandma and Papa!!



On another note...Daniel has officially started his potty training!!! I hope that we're both up to this. He's shown a lot of interest in going on the "big potty" lately so I thought we'd give it a try. Yesterday he had an accident and was not too impressed at all! He screamed and cried and was so upset about being wet so the rest of the evening he didn't want to get off the potty chair. I had to practically pry him off of it to put a diaper on him for bedtime! He's been pretty successful today so far, but still kind of scared to have another accident so he's been glued to the chair again-watching a movie and having all the salty snacks and juice his heart desires!!! I'll keep you udpated on his progress! :)

3 comments:

Kym said...

Wow, how fun! I remember my lite brite!

Jen said...

I LOVE IT! I haven't seen one of those in years!

Good luck with the potty training! I'm hoping Brennon will be as easy as Kya. She was a breeze!

Krystal said...

Cool Lite Brite Libby! Riley remember the one at Grandma's house. Hope all is well!
Love you guys,
Krystal