
I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday, Dad! I'm so blessed to have you for my Dad! When I think of you, I think of a man of integrity, generosity and full of love! Thanks teaching me how to be generous, hospitable, how to be a good friend...and so much more. Some of my favorite memories of you when I was little are "helping" you work on the car and learning how to build a fence and hiking up Scout Mountain. I love our special memories of "sittin' on the dock o' the bay" years ago on my special trip to visit you in California. Thanks for loving Riley and our kiddos! They are crazy about you! I pray that your year will be SO full of the blessings of the Lord. I hope your birthday is a special one with many, many more to follow! I love you and "I always thank my God as I remember you in my prayers". (Philemon 1:4) Love, Lin.
2 comments:
Aww, Lindsay, I just adore your Dad. Haven't seen him forever, how is he?
What a sweet birthday tribute to your dad! I loved it! Happy Birthday to him!
Post a Comment