A couple weeks ago we took a quick trip to Poky for the weekend. We had a nice time at a wedding reception and had fun visiting with Grandpa and Grandma Francis. We love staying with Grandma-she always makes us feel so much at home and Libby loves that she always sends us home with goodies!! Here are a bunch of pictures from our trip....Libby is becoming quite a photographer! I'm suprised at how well she took some of these pictures-the camera weighs almost as much as she does!

Libby put together her very first puzzle! Great job!



Silly faces!!!

Now here's where Libby's photos begin!


Could this one be considered a "self-portrait"?!

Sleeping Daddy!!
3 comments:
Libby, I love the pictures. You are talented little girl. You're hair is very cute! You'll have to teach me how to do it.
Looks like you had a fun trip! I have asked several of my friends if they have had trouble loading my blog - so far no one else has had any problems. Maybe try using Mozilla Firefox instead of Internet Explorer? Let me know if this works or if the problem persists. I have enjoyed keeping in touch too!
Libby did a great job! You seriously look so good! I love your hair. You haven't changed a bit. NO FAIR ;) We drove through Poky this past weekend on our way to Yellowstone. I can't believe how much it's changed!
Post a Comment