Just so you know, everything I make doesn't turn out perfectly!! I made this loaf of bread last night--it didn't turn out that great! I took the towel off of it after it had risen in the pan and bumped it. It TOTALLY deflated it! Oops!!! I popped it into the oven hoping it might rise a little, but it didn't-and it even stuck to the pan! It took a few minutes prying it out of the loaf pan. This morning when Libby saw it she asked, "what is that?!" I got a chuckle out of it-hope you did too! By the way-it still tasted great!
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am totally impressed that you are making your own bread! Who cares if it is pretty! :-) Are you using a bread maker?
Aliseia
LOL! That's so cute!! Your "failed" looking bread would be my best work! ;)
LOL. I've made my own bread and had that happen too...glad to see I'm not the only one who has trouble occasionally. :o)
P.S. Would you mind sharing your tortilla recipe? I applaude these new-found baking skills!
Post a Comment