Friday, March 6, 2009

One...Two...Three...Four.....

Check out this video of Daniel counting. It's too cute!!! Riley sits with Daniel and counts his toes sometimes, and it seems that Daniel has caught on quickly...except that when Riley first saw that Daniel was counting he said that he only counts to five with him...I wonder where he learned to count so high?! Libby took the credit for that!! What a great sister!

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Too cute! I love that age. I can't believe how big he is getting. Give him lots of suga's for us.
Love ya,
Kim

Jen said...

That is so darn cute!! I can't believe he can count that high and in order! What a smarty! Loved hearing your voice!

Heather said...

How cute! Kids can be so amazing sometimes. The stuff they pick up! What a smarty!

Amanda said...

Way to go Dan-O!

Anonymous said...

THAT'S MY SMART NEPHEW! GREAT JOB COUNTING ! WE ARE SO PROUD OF HOW BIG AND SMART YOU ARE! WHAT A GREAT JOB YOUR MOMMY AND DADDY ARE DOING! HOPE YOU HAD A FUN WALL E BIRTHDAY! WISH WE COULD HAVE BEEN WITH YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!