I'm a little late with this post, sorry!!! Daniel celebrated his 2
nd birthday at the beginning of this month. I can't believe he is already two-it seems like we just brought him home! He has been such a blessing to our family...full of joy and full of energy and ALL boy! It's been so fun to watch him grow and really interact with Libby-they have really started to play well together. They really love each other!! I'm amazed at all the things he is learning and picking up on. He wants to be right in the middle of everything...learning his colors, the alphabet, counting, cooking, doing dishes...you name it. It has been so fun having a little boy. I'm still
suprised at how different he is from Libby-I expected the typical boy/girl differences, but his personality and determination and will are so different. It's like there's a little man in there just waiting for his body to grow up so he can take charge and be the warrior that God has called him to be! I've been thinking about how valuable this "training" time is with Daniel...raising him up to be an awesome friend, husband, father, mighty man of God--A WORLD CHANGER!!! Having vision for his life sure makes the "training" moments more worth it! I have a great book that I recommend to everyone who has influence in a child's life-whether you are a parent, grandparent, babysitter, teacher, etc. It totally changed my thinking about myself as a parent and my view of my kids. It's called "
No Ordinary Child" by Denise Mira. Check out her website
HERE to purchase her book-she also has a blog that is great! I also have her listed on the right side of our blog under "neighbors".
Anyways...Daniel had a fun birthday party with lots of friends that he LOVES! He had a WALL-E birthday cake-and fun WALL-E party favors (that I found on
craigslist-for free!!! I love
craigslist!). Enjoy all the pictures!
Daniel with his new truck-thanks Vovo` and Vovo^. He really likes it, but just wishes he could really ride in it...he was getting pretty frustrated that he didn't fit in it!!!
Check out all the WALL-E eyes!

All the kids liked the WALL-E masks and party favors.....

....and so did the grown-ups...especially Kevin!!

What talent! Don't try this at home!! :)


Here's Daniel showing Isaac how old he is! "TWO"

Daniel LOVED it when we sang Happy Birthday to him...look at the smile on his face! He knew he was the star of the show!


-Digging into the cake...everyone got a taste!


Happy Birthday my Daniel! I love you SO much!!
3 comments:
I love your WALL-E cake! Very cute! Happy Birthday Daniel!
Aliseia
What a fun party!! I love his face as you all were singing to him! That is priceless!
looks like a fun bday party! i just now put it together that daniel belongs to you! we love him in the nursery! he's such a sweet boy! soon we will be having him in little lambs that will be so much fun!
Post a Comment