
Libby ran her first race last Saturday. It was the Meridian Dairy Days Milk Run. She got to run 1/4 mile around the race track at the Meridian Speedway. (Riley was a little jealous-he wanted to take his hot rod for a lap around the track too!!) It was a perfect event for her first race. It wasn't too crowded and I was able to run it with her. She finished about with about 5 kids coming in behind her. She was most excited that she passed her friend, Elijah-a little competitive, huh?! Each of the kids got a t-shirt, cow bell necklace, chocolate milk and string cheese when they finished. It was a lot of fun and Libby is already talking about wanting to run another race!

Libby with her friend, Elijah...
pre-race silliness!!!

At the starting line!


Race to the finish line!


Me with my cute little runner girl!!!

Showing off her new shirt and necklace!
3 comments:
So cute!!! Go Libby!
Great job Libby!!! So proud of you!
That is SOOOOO cute!!!
I run my first race in September! I'm loving this new running thing! It's so much fun!
Post a Comment