We've found a fun spot to go hang out at on the beach at Lucky Peak. The kids sure have gotten brave in the water this summer. Even Daniel is letting his feet get wet! That's some major breakthrough!!


Daniel's "cheeeeese" face!
He wasn't too sure about the waves!

She wasn't too sure about getting her skirt wet!

Libby eventually swam out with Riley-in just her arm floaties-where he couldn't even touch the bottom!

Me and my Sunshine Girl!!

Getting ready to jump off the dock!



Giving "thumbs-up" for a good job! I'm so proud of her!

Isn't this the sweetest!?

Daniel eating sand-with a stick. "If it looks like it could be used as a spoon, then it's a spoon and whatever is around me I will eat using the 'spoon'"-Daniel
I was wondering why his diaper changes seemed a little "gritty" lately. The mystery is solved!

I was having fun taking pictures of feet!

Our friends, the Rehwalts, came with us one evening...here are some pics of Danielle dipping Zachary and Jayden in the water! You should have seen Zachary's diaper when he was done! It weighed almost as much as he did!
2 comments:
Looks like a good time! I like feet picctures too!
How fun! I am thrilled to have reconnected with you. Your kids are adorable!
Post a Comment